Super Stocking Stuffers
Stuff the stockings this year with items that are sure to be a hit. From adults to kids, horse lovers to non horsey peoples, we have great gift ideas for making sure your stocking stuffers hit a high note. Whether it be useful or whimsical, these ideas are sure to please.
· Dreamers and Schemers Socks: With a multitude of fun designs there is a sock for every personality, which turn socks from a cliché stocking stuffer to an awesome one.
· Stud Muffins Socks and Treats: Present for the rider and present for the horse. Win/Win.
· Equus Soap Company Soaps: These hand made artisanal soaps make excellent stocking stuffer (or even teacher gifts) for equestrians and non-equestrians. These soaps work excellent, leave your skin feeling oh so soft and smell incredible.
· OneHorse Horse Show Checklist: The perfect note pad for to do lists, these make a super cute stocking stuffer.
· MBC Earrings: With a range of earrings from classy to sassy there is an option for every fashionable equestrian on your Christmas list.
· EcoLicious Lip Balm: Smells great, is incredibly moisturizing and is made using natural ingredients, which makes this lip balm hard to beat.
· Equus Bit Balm: The ultimate balm to heal all hurts. Use on yourself or your horse, it’s the perfect size for a purse or a ring bag and a wonderful stocking stuffer.
· KnixWear Underwear: Just like socks, no one really wants underwear in their stocking… unless it’s KnixWear. The ultimate underwear for the active equestrian, no VPL here.
Splurges for that Special Someone
We’ve all got someone in our lives who deserves something extra special this holiday season. Whether it’s your mom, sister, best friend, wife or girlfriend we can help you find an exceptional gift for under the Christmas Tree. If you’re celebrating their special accomplishments for the year or just showing them how much you love and appreciate them, we’ve got the perfect gift.
· LeFash Breeches: Treat them to a fashion forward pair of breeches that they’ll never want to take off. Comfortable in the saddle and super stylish out, these breeches area sure winner.
· Asmar Signature and Demi Belts: Italian leather, amazing colour combinations and sleek, stylish belt buckles. These belts are reversible, so really you’re getting a two for one deal, and they’re sure to be a hit.
· Special Addition All Weather Rider Jackets: The ultimate jacket for every equestrian, available in 3 colours with impeccable detailing these are designed for in the saddle but perfect for everyday wear as well.
· Tucker Tweed Bags: The perfect gift for the equestrian who doesn’t really need anything. Well designed, well made and undeniably chic, even non equestrians would fall in love with any of these bags.
· LeFash Show Shirts: Made with all natural fibers, including cotton and bamboo and with lovely feminine styling these shirts are amazing show shirts but ready to pull double duty in a business environment.
Fantastic Friend Trinkets
The holidays give us a great opportunity to celebrate the people that are important to us, and we should never forget to honour our friendships during this season. There are lots of options for friend gifts, from serious to silly. Friendships are incredibly important and a little something to make sure your friends know how much you care can go a long way. Never underestimate the power of saying “Hey, I appreciate you”.
· Spiced Tote Bags: Because all equestrians know you can never have too many bags. The perfect tote for hauling around your riding clothes or gym clothes.
· Blanket Scarves: Nothing beats a warm and cozy blanket scarf in the winter, these make perfect little gifts.
· Hey Sugar Body Butter: Smells great, works great, what’s not to love. As equestrians we always spoil our horses, so love your horsie friends this Christmas and spoil them for a change.
· Equus Soap Co Candles: Hand made, with three different variations, these both smell and look amazing. Pair it up with their soap or some EcoLicious products for a perfect “pamper yourself” gift set.
· Spiced Eq Belts: Real leather, super cute and won’t break the bank.
· Make Up Bags: These bags are adorable and so useful. Not just for makeup, pack hairnets or braiding tools in your tack trunk in style.
· Asmar Cards: The holidays can get expensive and our friends understand that. Never underestimate the power of a hand written note showing your friends just how much they mean to you. Write it in a lovely Asmar card and it’s a sure fire hit.
Rewards for your Horse
For most equestrians our horses are one of, if not the most, important part of our lives. Your horse works hard for you all year, but is always on call to be your friend and confidant when needed. Gift your horse with something special this Christmas season to celebrate your love for them. Whether it’s something they need, or something that they deserve, don’t leave them off your list.
· EcoLicious Grooming Products: Can’t beat a spa day for your pony with these amazing grooming products. They all smell and work amazing and are the perfect gift for spoiling your horse with love and attention this winter.
· EquiFit Belly Band: Ideal for the sensitive horse or the horse prone to rubs. Spoil your horse this holiday season, and they will thank you with their happiness.
· Talisman Bonnets: Spoil your horse with a bonnet from the best in the business. These bonnets have unparalleled workmanship and all come with their own special charm! Get your horse dressed up right for show season!
· EquiFit MultiTeq Boots: The perfect boot for any situation. Ideal for turnout, lunging, dressage horses, or even when jumping. With antibacterial liners, EverLeather outside and being exceptionally easy to clean, you can’t go wrong with these boots.
· Stud Muffins Treats: Because every horse deserves some treats under the tree this Christmas.
· ImpacTeq Half Pad: Taking the half pad game to the next level, the ImpacTeq pad is the perfect gift for your horse. Once you use one, you won’t want to use anything else. They work hard to keep your horse cool and protected while they work.
Perfect Trainer Presents
Your trainer spends long days, trips away for horse shows and always supports your dreams so they deserve a special thank you this holiday season. Give your trainer a gift that will keep on giving as a thank you for their long days schooling client horses, or even longer evenings giving lessons in cold climates. We have the perfect gift to let them know how much you value them.
· Tailored Sportsman Breeches: Give the gift of comfort and style to your trainer this holiday season. With numerous colours to choose from, as well as mid-rise and low-rise options, we can have your trainer heading into the new year ready to ride.
· Journey Reversible Vest: This vest is the ultimate vest for anyone who needs extra layers. It is reversible, so two vests in one, and it is packable, which makes it ideal for the trainer who is constantly traveling to horse shows and to try horses.
· Vale ¼ Zip: The ideal base layer for winter months, the Vale is as cute as it is functional. The softest fabric, a pretty colour and warm without being hot, it makes a great gift option.
· Black Knight Rider Wristlet: The accessory that is even more functional than pretty, a hard feat to manage when it is chic and stylish. Perfect for the trainer who is constantly running around horse shows, riding too many horses and struggling to stay organized. Room for their phone, so they’re always in contact, a day sheet to know what’s going on, and money so they can easily stop and grab coffee or lunch.
· Asmar Socks: These socks are unbeatable for comfort when you spend an entire day in the irons. With temperature regulating merino wool, they are ideal for all seasons. With 6 colours to choose from, there’s a perfect option for everyone.
· Discovery Jacket: Designed for life in and out of the saddle, this jacket is a great option for your trainer. With flattering styling, this light weight jacket is ideal for spring through fall, and even layering in the winter. It is also a great jacket to have embroidered so your trainer can rep their brand wherever they go.
Show Stopping Styles
It’s never too early to get show ring ready, and Christmas can be a great time to get ready to compete in style. If you find that the equestrian in your life already has everything and is tough to shop for, some new show ring ready items are a great choice. From finishing touches, to show stoppers there is a gift for all.
· White/Tan Breeches: Tailored Sportsman white or tan breeches are a great option for the rider that seems to have everything. An extra pair of show breeches are never a bad thing. Tailored Sportsman breeches have flattering styling, wear well and are the perfect breech for your hunter, jumper or equitation rider.
· Asmar ShadBelly: The perfect gift for your derby rider, this ShadBelly is tailored impeccably, has a classic look while being breathable and light weight. With 5 interchangeable points any rider can have a unique look that suits their style.
· TS Black Quilted Belt: Perfectly horse show chic, this belt is ideal for all rings.
· TS Show Shirt(s): With a classic look when snapped up, these long sleeve shirts still have some personality to them with fun patterns on the inside of the collars. Made with IceFil technology, and mesh sides, these shirts are pullover with snaps on the top making them cool in the summer and easy for any rider.
· EquiFit T-Sport Wraps: The ideal wraps for an equitation horse, jumper or to protect your hunter during warm ups. Breathable and moisture wicking, while still providing superior support to regular polo wraps, these wraps are a sure winner in the gift category.
· EquiFit Tail Wrap: Keep your horses tail braid perfect until you’re ready to rock your rounds in the ring. This tail wrap will not slip and will not make your horses tail hot or itchy.
· MBC Charms: The perfect good luck finishing touch. Add one to your bridle or tuck one into your braids for a discreet addition to your show ensemble.